Impact on Business Performance
26 Steps enabled supervisors to introduce a more collaborative approach to their work leading to immediate business improvements.
Positively impact the workplace culture enabling supervisors to take responsibility and understand their roles more fully. This was to involve a more collaborative approach to their work, encouraging teamwork and confident leadership.
- A step change in the team’s approach to their work with improved standards across the business
- Consistency to supervisory work with accountability and responsibility across the team and a blame culture eradicated
- Supervisors are more reflective and think about how to deal with challenges effectively
- Absence rate decreased
- Some people have left their positions following the 26 Steps process
- Previously many team members did not want to step up to supervisory work but 26 Steps has helped in succession planning as many now volunteer for ‘Step up Supervisors’ where they learn their role in readiness
- Supervisors look at all aspects of management and can see that it is a real job with special skills and abilities
- Colleagues are embracing the career opportunities at the airport
- 26 Steps process has helped line managers to step back from a micro-managing style
- It has brought a calmness to the workplace and confidence that they can deliver.
To find out more about our work with Birmingham Airport, and for a free consultation as to how 26 Steps might benefit your organisation contact us.