Hackney Learning Trust
26 Steps used on an ongoing basis as a team leader on-boarding tool
The Trust wanted a training package that would contribute to the development of first time line managers by enhancing organisational knowledge in addition to management skills development. The organisation wanted to implement a programme that was personalised to them and their needs.
- Provides a structure for experiential workplace learning
- Piloting 26 Steps enabled a flexible Hackney specific management induction programme ready for use by every inexperienced team leader, including topics which would be difficult to cover within a traditional classroom course
- Fosters a shared leadership culture with two way dialogue as part of the programme where managers and line managers spend time together discussing opportunities and issues
- Able to integrate the Hackney Learning e-learning modules ensuring that e-learning is also transferred into proficiency in the workplace
- Administration of the pathway is so user friendly that new managers are easily given access as they arrive so that it contributes to their first impressions that Hackney Learning Trust is an employer of choice
To find out more about our work with Hackney Learning Trust, and for a free consultation as to how 26 Steps might benefit your organisation contact us.