26 Steps to …Company Induction
Who is this for?
HR Business Partners and Business Owners who wish to provide the opportunity for their new colleagues to understand the business so that they can more quickly demonstrate their suitability for their new position. The toolkit is a template which requires personalisation either by yourself or we can work with you.
- Proves compliance behaviours in line with employment and health and safety legislation
- Confirms that induction is a learning process not just knowledge transfer
- New colleagues stay at their place of work and embed the learning into their workflow
- Brings an induction process to life by engaging with many people in a managed way
- Immediate identification of any potential employment issues
- Builds respect and transfer of experience – line managers involved throughout
- Enables the best possible probation success by giving rich knowledge and information
- Consistency of message across the company with all new starters
- Sets a precedent on a company coaching and mentoring mindset
- Full reporting on progress and completion with feedback to the company
Which industry does this toolkit suit?
The template is suitable for all industries and is personalised to your business. It is particularly valuable for any organisation where it is difficult to guarantee a structured and timely induction for new starters and where the business is spread across a number of sites.